Calling all Caregivers!
During the month of November we like to feature caregivers (or those who would like to write a tribute to someone who acted as their caregiver) to celebrate the unsung heroes of the healthcare system–the family caregiver.Be our guest! We're looking for inspirational stories about #caregivers to celebrate National Family Caregivers Month. Find out more! Click To Tweet
If you have a story you’d like to share with us, please read through our submission guidelines and then submit the form at the bottom of the page.
- Posts should be written in first person and address either:
- Your experience as a caregiver (how you grew closer to God, grew as a person, etc)
- A tribute to someone who has been a selfless caregiver (either for you or a family member).
- We are looking for posts between 600-1000 words.
- Keep it clean, family friendly and inspirational.
- Include a short bio with a recent photo of yourself.
- Our readers always love to know how different Bible verses have helped the writer in a difficult situation, so include your favorite Bible verse or the one that helped you the most during your caregiving journey.
- We will link back to your blog and promote your guest post on social media.
- On the day your post goes live, you are welcome to respond to any comments left by our readers.
- We reserve the right to make minor formatting changes if necessary for clarity (but we’ll check with you first 🙂 ).
Please fill in the feedback form and in the comments section give a brief synopsis of what you’d like to write about. We will contact you for more information if we think your post would be a good fit for our series.
Join the Challenge!
Join the 5-Day Self-Care Challenge for Caregivers and start taking care of YOU!